I'm back! Jason Gastrich has returned!!

May 2, 2005 11:29:00 PM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back! I was gone for a few days,
because my wife grounded me from my computer. She told me I needed to
spend more time with Jordan and her, so I took them to disneyland. Boy
what a blast we had! I'm going to post pictures of our adventures
soon. But I wont post the picture of me going on splash mountain and
my diaper accidently getting wet. Man its a shame I needed to change
so early. But its okay as my wife understands me, as well as my
therapist, and John.

I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
many friends in the real world and on the Internet, so some of you
should watch out for me. I once beat up Butler in the courts for
theft. Look at that as a warning. Butler nmever knew what hit him!

Brother John and Uncle Davey. Praise the Lord for you! In this board
you are my only friends. So many stalk me daily in this board and I
know you have this experience too. I know we can relate since we all
have issues, and all need therapy. But its okay we are normal compared
to many in these boards.

Jason
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 2:13:35 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

In our last episode
<1115087340.347845.203850@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, Jason Gastrich
pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

> This is Jason Gastrich

No it isn't.

--
Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

-- Seneca the Younger
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 5:02:10 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

"Jason Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote in message
(snip)
> Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
(snip)

"Big talk for a guy with no pants."

--Hellboy

--
Denis Loubet
dloubet@io.com

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

"Jason Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote in message
> This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back! I was gone for a few days,
> because my wife grounded me from my computer. She told me I needed to
> spend more time with Jordan and her, so I took them to disneyland. Boy
> what a blast we had! I'm going to post pictures of our adventures
> soon. But I wont post the picture of me going on splash mountain and
> my diaper accidently getting wet. Man its a shame I needed to change
> so early. But its okay as my wife understands me, as well as my
> therapist, and John.
>
> I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
> me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
> I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
> many friends in the real world and on the Internet, so some of you
> should watch out for me. I once beat up Butler in the courts for
> theft. Look at that as a warning. Butler nmever knew what hit him!
>
> Brother John and Uncle Davey. Praise the Lord for you! In this board
> you are my only friends. So many stalk me daily in this board and I
> know you have this experience too. I know we can relate since we all
> have issues, and all need therapy. But its okay we are normal compared
> to many in these boards.
>

> Jason

Rotten imitation. You don't sound like little Jasey at all.
C'mon, you can do better.
May 3, 2005 6:35:13 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

"Jason Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote in

> This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back! I was gone for a few days,
> because my wife grounded me from my computer. She told me I needed to
> spend more time with Jordan and her, so I took them to disneyland. Boy
> what a blast we had! I'm going to post pictures of our adventures
> soon. But I wont post the picture of me going on splash mountain and
> my diaper accidently getting wet. Man its a shame I needed to change
> so early. But its okay as my wife understands me, as well as my
> therapist, and John.
>
> I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
> me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
> I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
> many friends in the real world and on the Internet, so some of you
> should watch out for me. I once beat up Butler in the courts for
> theft. Look at that as a warning. Butler nmever knew what hit him!
>
> Brother John and Uncle Davey. Praise the Lord for you! In this board
> you are my only friends. So many stalk me daily in this board and I
> know you have this experience too. I know we can relate since we all
> have issues, and all need therapy. But its okay we are normal compared
> to many in these boards.
>

> Jason

The troll is back.
There is no joy in AA anymore.
I think he has just earned a well deserved plonking.

rj

--
"I'm an atheist, thank God." - Dave Allen
Anonymous

In article <1115087340.347845.203850@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
Jason Gastrich <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote:

> Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!

What an idiot.

--
GlennGlenn -- aa#825 -- dipthotdipthot@yahoo.yahoo.com.com
I am not famous, I am notorious. And if I am rich, it is because I have taken

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

On 2 May 2005 19:29:00 -0700, "Jason Gastrich"
<jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote:

>This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back! I was gone for a few days,
>because my wife grounded me from my computer. She told me I needed to
>spend more time with Jordan and her, so I took them to disneyland. Boy
>what a blast we had! I'm going to post pictures of our adventures
>soon. But I wont post the picture of me going on splash mountain and
>my diaper accidently getting wet. Man its a shame I needed to change
>so early. But its okay as my wife understands me, as well as my
>therapist, and John.
>
>I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
>me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
>I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
>many friends in the real world and on the Internet, so some of you
>should watch out for me. I once beat up Butler in the courts for
>theft. Look at that as a warning. Butler nmever knew what hit him!
>
>Brother John and Uncle Davey. Praise the Lord for you! In this board
>you are my only friends. So many stalk me daily in this board and I
>know you have this experience too. I know we can relate since we all
>have issues, and all need therapy. But its okay we are normal compared
>to many in these boards.
>

>Jason

Fake Jason

Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net

BB
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 8:44:48 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

Hi Jason, welcome back!

Patty

"Jason Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote in message
> This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back! I was gone for a few days,
> because my wife grounded me from my computer. She told me I needed to
> spend more time with Jordan and her, so I took them to disneyland. Boy
> what a blast we had! I'm going to post pictures of our adventures
> soon. But I wont post the picture of me going on splash mountain and
> my diaper accidently getting wet. Man its a shame I needed to change
> so early. But its okay as my wife understands me, as well as my
> therapist, and John.
>
> I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
> me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
> I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
> many friends in the real world and on the Internet, so some of you
> should watch out for me. I once beat up Butler in the courts for
> theft. Look at that as a warning. Butler nmever knew what hit him!
>
> Brother John and Uncle Davey. Praise the Lord for you! In this board
> you are my only friends. So many stalk me daily in this board and I
> know you have this experience too. I know we can relate since we all
> have issues, and all need therapy. But its okay we are normal compared
> to many in these boards.
>

> Jason

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 11:21:02 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

The gates of free.christians slowly swung open, and there stood "Jason
Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com>,who intoned thus:
>This is Jason Gastrich
<yawn>

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Due to be prayed for by Gastrich 11.3.2011
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:15:53 PM

Jason Gastrich wrote:
> This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back!

Pity.
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:38:49 PM

"P.T." <pt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi Jason, welcome back!
>
> Patty

I don't know who you are, but this isn't Gasbag - It's a parody.

--
------
Robyn
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 6:27:42 PM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

On 2 May 2005 19:29:00 -0700, "Jason Gastrich"
<jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote:

>This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back!

Oh? I hadn't noticed you'd left.....
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 7:21:29 PM

"Robibnikoff" <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in message

> I don't know who you are, but this isn't Gasbag - It's a parody.

Really? How can you tell?
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 7:21:30 PM

> "Robibnikoff" <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in message
>
> > I don't know who you are, but this isn't Gasbag - It's a parody.
>
> Really? How can you tell?

Did you see the line about him getting his diapers wet on the water slide?

Hmmm, then again, you might have a point ;)
--
------
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 8:05:31 PM

> Did you see the line about him getting his diapers wet on the water slide?
>
> Hmmm, then again, you might have a point ;)

That's what i get for reading too fast!!!
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 8:29:14 PM

P.T. wrote:
> "Robibnikoff" <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in message
>
>>Did you see the line about him getting his diapers wet on the water slide?
>>
>>Hmmm, then again, you might have a point ;)
>

> That's what i get for reading too fast!!!

The only chance that jasongastrich1@aol.com has of being entertaining,
is if it really is Jason. I would be a stroke of genius if it were
Jason spoofing himself in an obvious and infantile manner to to defame
the atheist hoarde.

I'm not saying jasongastrich1@aol.com's actions casts a pall on atheists
in general, but to come up with a plan with that in mind shows some
feral intelligence.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:49:16 AM

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

"Jason Gastrich" <jasongastrich1@aol.com> wrote in message
> This is Jason Gastrich and I'm back!

Now's your chance to bugger off again. You are not welcome here.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 2:19:43 AM

Grinder wrote:
> P.T. wrote:
>
>> "Robibnikoff" <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Did you see the line about him getting his diapers wet on the water
>>> slide?
>>>
>>> Hmmm, then again, you might have a point ;)
>>

>> That's what i get for reading too fast!!!
>

> The only chance that jasongastrich1@aol.com has of being entertaining,
> is if it really is Jason. I would be a stroke of genius if it were
> Jason spoofing himself in an obvious and infantile manner to to defame
> the atheist hoarde.
>
> I'm not saying jasongastrich1@aol.com's actions casts a pall on atheists
> in general, but to come up with a plan with that in mind shows some
> feral intelligence.

Interesting. The only thing The Fake Mr. Jason Gastrich has
accomplished is to disgust every honest and moral person reading
here-theist, atheist, agnostic, and other. There is, of course,
something to be said for that.

--
Tom McDonald
http://ahwhatdoiknow.blogspot.com/

Archived from groups: free.christians,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

> I'm back in these boards, bvt this time I'm tired of yov gvys beating
> me vp and making fvn of me. Some of yov I'm going to sve for slander!
> I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have

Save yovr money and bvy some hookers instead.

--
This sig property of the Soviet Union
Anonymous

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,alt.atheism,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.parenting.solutions (More info?)

In article <1115524733.70f63aef32b3ecc921df37083168eed3@teranews>,
Steven Daedelus <sdaedelus@ira.gov> wrote:

> > I'm back in these boards, but this time I'm tired of you guys beating
> > me up and making fun of me. Some of you I'm going to sue for slander!
> > I have lots of money at JCSM, and can easily hire a lawyer. I have
>
> Save your money and buy some hookers instead.

He'll get screwed if he hires the lawyer, too. It just won't be as much
fun.
--
D.F. Manno
dfm2a3l0t2@spymac.com