EVGA- support!!!!

derschotte

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2007
Hello, everybody,

i only want to tell a short story about Evga,
im an owner of an evga geforce 7900gt ss,

if u buy a card from the ss series you have the chance to choose from different games. the main problem is that nobody of the support team finds it worth to answer you in the right time, or even to answer you. (im waiting for my game 2 month now)

in general the hole evga support is really not very good as u can read in the evga forums,

next thing is the stepp up programm:the latest step up possibility to a new card is 3 month after you bought your card, i dont know if this makes sense, i dont think so....

even when you deside to step up it can happen that u will wait for your new card one month or more....

ok nevertheless they have great cards but thier support is s..t!!!

i only hope that my card will never have some problems, bec i can realy expect from evga, that i wont get a new one even with they promise livetime warranty!!!

i for myself decidet that i will never buy again an card from Evga bec, the y realy disappointed me.

jayrm14

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2006
I used EVGA's step up program, and the whole process took less than 2 weeks. I never talked to their support team, but from what I have heard, EVGA's support is one of the best in the business. Sounds like you have just had some bad luck.

derschotte

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2007
@Jayrm14

somehow i belive u, the main thing is that when u go through the forum of evga there are a lot of dissapointed people

Fact is:
i for myself really like evga cards but, and i paid an ass full of money for my ss card which includedes also the better support...till now i didnt have any advantage from that buy...(exept the card)

the thing now is that i realy dont know if i schould buy again some card from them,
so i would like to invite other evga owners to write thier experience

TRENDING THREADS