I'm stuck in the gem room with the mimic. I've collected "piles of gems"
but I can't seem to lure the mimic close to the center (I suspect you can
"fry" him with the fire thingie). And those rats are annoying... ;-)

How do I get on with it?

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

"Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm stuck in the gem room with the mimic. I've collected "piles of gems"
> but I can't seem to lure the mimic close to the center (I suspect you can
> "fry" him with the fire thingie). And those rats are annoying... ;-)
>
> How do I get on with it?

Lure him with the gems & fry him.

Took me ages to do :eek:)

Vellu

Arcana Dragon kirjoitti:
> I'm stuck in the gem room with the mimic. I've collected "piles of gems"
> but I can't seem to lure the mimic close to the center (I suspect you can
> "fry" him with the fire thingie). And those rats are annoying... ;-)
>
> How do I get on with it?

Drop gems in line from the outer sections toward the center (not too far
apart). 4-5 gem piles usually is enough.

THEN fry the bastard

vellu wrote:
> Arcana Dragon kirjoitti:
>
>> I'm stuck in the gem room with the mimic. I've collected "piles of
>> gems" but I can't seem to lure the mimic close to the center (I
>> suspect you can "fry" him with the fire thingie). And those rats are
>> annoying... ;-)
>>
>> How do I get on with it?
>>

> Drop gems in line from the outer sections toward the center (not too far
> apart). 4-5 gem piles usually is enough.

And keep that rat off the gems, because it tries to eat the gems. If it
is successful, you have to get new gems.

"Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> THEN fry the bastard

(licking fingers...) Mmmmm - nice roast!

--

"Julian Eichert" <bolzbold@freenet.de> wrote in message
> vellu wrote:
>> Arcana Dragon kirjoitti:
>>
>>> I'm stuck in the gem room with the mimic. I've collected "piles of gems"
>>> but I can't seem to lure the mimic close to the center (I suspect you
>>> can "fry" him with the fire thingie). And those rats are annoying... ;-)
>>>
>>> How do I get on with it?
>>>

>> Drop gems in line from the outer sections toward the center (not too far
>> apart). 4-5 gem piles usually is enough.
>
> And keep that rat off the gems, because it tries to eat the gems. If it is
> successful, you have to get new gems.

One of the ways to do it is to kill the rats. :)