how to add a wallpaper

May 3, 2005 6:50:58 PM

Hi :)
I've put wallpaper through today options but the jpg is 'milky'. Is it
because it should be .tsk ? how do i export jpg to tsk then ??
cheers

More about : add wallpaper

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 3:01:39 AM

On Tue, 3 May 2005 smartin wrote:

>I've put wallpaper through today options but the jpg is 'milky'. Is it
>because it should be .tsk ? how do i export jpg to tsk then ??

Wallpapers set using the 'Use this picture as the background' option are
automatically set to an arbitrary level of opacity which may or may not
be 50% but looks pretty awful either way.

If you want to specify the level of opacity you'll have to generate a
Theme (.tsk) file from your image using Microsoft's Theme Generator:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/themeg...

or a suitable third-party application.

--
Kev
"You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian and Soviet

You can also download great themes(as the call them) .
These are .tsk files

go to
http://www.pocketthemes.com and http://www.pocketpcthemes.com

If you are creative you can make your own themes with different thememakers

Kamware, McDeb and the microsoftthememaker.

Have fun

Johan van Mierlo
Editor Bostonpocketpc.com

!