um what exactly happened to the main page.. yikes

maverick7

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2006
i know that this is not the place for this, but there is no place for this so i figured i might as well post it here since its at the top..

what the hell happened to the main page of THG?!, i can honestly say that i can find nothing... nothing at all... no useful info or anything.. no hardware news like usual.. i have no idea whats going on, on the page, and IMHO i think its a complete mess/disaster...

anyways.. just thought i would share.. :?

*o btw

"Tom's Hardware Guide has had a facelift. We have tried to clean up the design, and make it easier for our audience to navigate the site. I hope that you will find it an improvement and a benefit."

makes it a shit load harder, there is so much shit on the page my eyes cant find anything.. before it was in nice categories now i have no idea where to look... and it is most definitely not easier to find anything whatsoever

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
CaptRobertApril made a thread on this already.

I can't say I'm having any trouble finding anything that I look for. It's all there, just not in the same place as it was before. The CPU, VGA, etc., charts are on the left side now.