Hordes Of The UnderDark Knower Of The Names

Hello world...

I'm playing HoU Original Campain, (playing an epic barbarian, It doesnt
matter anyways)
I am at the Ice prison, where I am supposed to free the knower of the names,
using a catapult.

When I go to reach the catapult on the other side of the river, I get a
message saying that: the battle still rages on the far bay, and if I have
any plans for the catapult they will have to wait.
[I tryied using elementar form and using the ring or not etc, it didnt work]
my problem is that in the hole plane is only me and my henchmen (aribeth and
the assasin lady) alive. (as far as it seems...)
Since i'm only using quick save, just for expiraments of what lies next, I
cant imagine something I should do to move on (Perhaps replaying the game
from somepoint and on?).
In the cut scene video when I entered this bay, I saw the devil warriors
appear, and a red deamon. However I have only fought the devil warriors, but
the demon didnt appear. Should he? (mis psi psi psi...)

I have the latest sp installed from the Bioware's site, and i havent used
any cheats or debuggin codes so far

any/all ideas will be really appreciated

thanks in advance

Antonis

"Markouizos Antonis" <amarkouiz_rmvths@yahoo.gr> wrote in message
> Hello world...
>
> I'm playing HoU Original Campain, (playing an epic barbarian, It doesnt
> matter anyways)
> I am at the Ice prison, where I am supposed to free the knower of the
> names,
> using a catapult.
>
> When I go to reach the catapult on the other side of the river, I get a
> message saying that: the battle still rages on the far bay, and if I have
> any plans for the catapult they will have to wait.

From console mode `DebugMode 1 enter press the . (period key) This
should bring up the Consode GUI. Select the highlighted area and click on
creatures. If your party members are the only ones listed, restart from a
saved game and try again. If other creatures are listed, kill them and move
on.

Markouizos Antonis wrote:
> Hello world...
>
> I'm playing HoU Original Campain, (playing an epic barbarian, It doesnt
> matter anyways)
> I am at the Ice prison, where I am supposed to free the knower of the names,
> using a catapult.
>
> When I go to reach the catapult on the other side of the river, I get a
> message saying that: the battle still rages on the far bay, and if I have
> any plans for the catapult they will have to wait.

Are you sure you've killed everything on the other side? They respawn
for quite a while before they're all dead.

Ok
Thank you for your answers :)
The Guardian Of The Path was hidden on a corner of the "floor" I couldnt
reach by foot. ( I used goto of the debugging, fight for a while and then
he teleported on the Ice prison area... I cant accept using "kill" commant
:p)

One other issue:
When I was playing the Original Neverwinter Nights, I had chossen the
feature of improved critical on GreatAxe. that had gave an 17-20 critical
area, on the choosen weapon

I continued on the expansion using the same character. Now I'm using an
(improved a litle...) Grums Hand (Greataxe class) but the critical area is
the (original) 19-20. I made the weapon keen, but it went on 18-20. I also
remember using a simple GreatAxe +3 at the beggining of the HoU exp, and it
was like 19-20. Of course the feature is Still on the character sheet.

How I can recover the 17-20 on player? (with keen I guess it should be 16-20
critical threat?)
(I hope dear Mefist is not immune to critical hits...)

Thanks In advance, again

A.

Ï "Markouizos Antonis" <amarkouiz_rmvths@yahoo.gr> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá