Win XP themes

Where does XP look for temes? I get the message "The theme could not load
because one of the needed theme files could not be found." I have no way of
know where Xp expects these files to be. So I can't move them thwere.

XP will look for the themes in the following directory:

C:\windows\resources\themes

For more information, visit the Web Site:

http://www.tgtsoft.com/sb_help/xp.htm

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Sreevalsan