module names

Hi again!

When browsing the Neverwinterservers it seems like all servers are running
different modules. Do I have to download each of these modules to be able
to play on these servers or are these just smart names to point at a
certain type of gameplay? When I open the server details it - most of the
times - just says it's running v8066 with or without the expansions.

I have both expansions installed on my systems so it shouldn't be a problem
than to play on those servers, right?

C.
1 answer Last reply
More about module names

    "Chris de Bruin" <dotnetREMOVE@THISgekkenhuisx.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi again!
    >
    > When browsing the Neverwinterservers it seems like all servers are running
    > different modules. Do I have to download each of these modules to be able
    > to play on these servers or are these just smart names to point at a
    > certain type of gameplay? When I open the server details it - most of the
    > times - just says it's running v8066 with or without the expansions.
    >
    > I have both expansions installed on my systems so it shouldn't be a
    problem
    > than to play on those servers, right?

    Nope... the names are just a way to 'organize' the PWs (Persistent
    Worlds) into rough categories...

Games Servers Video Games