  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 7, 2005 10:00:01 PM

Hi again!

When browsing the Neverwinterservers it seems like all servers are running
different modules. Do I have to download each of these modules to be able
to play on these servers or are these just smart names to point at a
certain type of gameplay? When I open the server details it - most of the
times - just says it's running v8066 with or without the expansions.

I have both expansions installed on my systems so it shouldn't be a problem
than to play on those servers, right?

C.

More about : module names

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 10:00:02 PM

"Chris de Bruin" <dotnetREMOVE@THISgekkenhuisx.nl> wrote in message
> Hi again!
>
> When browsing the Neverwinterservers it seems like all servers are running
> different modules. Do I have to download each of these modules to be able
> to play on these servers or are these just smart names to point at a
> certain type of gameplay? When I open the server details it - most of the
> times - just says it's running v8066 with or without the expansions.
>
> I have both expansions installed on my systems so it shouldn't be a
problem
> than to play on those servers, right?

Nope... the names are just a way to 'organize' the PWs (Persistent
Worlds) into rough categories...
!