Neverwinter Vault packed up ?

No matter what mod I try to download, I get
Software error:
unable to open file: File too large at
/www/zeus/cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker.cgi line 155.For help, please send
mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@ign.com), giving this error message and the
time and date of the error.

Help ?
3 answers Last reply
More about neverwinter vault packed

    Manky Badger wrote:
    > No matter what mod I try to download, I get
    > Software error:
    > unable to open file: File too large at
    > /www/zeus/cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker.cgi line 155.For help, please send
    > mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@ign.com), giving this error message and the
    > time and date of the error.
    >

    > Help ?

    Not that I know, I just tried dl'ing a hak pack and a module and both
    worked fine.
    CS

    --

    Take the piss to mail me.
    (For those that want to know who the

    Manky Badger wrote:
    > No matter what mod I try to download, I get
    > Software error:
    > unable to open file: File too large at
    > /www/zeus/cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker.cgi line 155.For help, please send
    > mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@ign.com), giving this error message and the
    > time and date of the error.
    >

    > Help ?

    Sounds like a browser error to me, not interpreting the page properly.
    Have you tried the basics like clearing cache, reseting defaults in the
    browser?

    "Manky Badger" <spam@puritanDOTfreeserve.FULLSTOPcoSPOTuk> wrote in message
    > No matter what mod I try to download, I get
    > Software error:
    > unable to open file: File too large at
    > /www/zeus/cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker.cgi line 155.For help, please send
    > mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@ign.com), giving this error message and
    > the time and date of the error.
    >

    > Help ?

    It's working now :o)