SOU Arnauroch Ruins Strange Machine Favorite Stone

Which power stone do people find most useful? Is any clearly better then
the others?

Is it when you use dragon blood that you get a stone that fries everyone
around you - I liked that one.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> Is it when you use dragon blood that you get a stone that fries everyone
> around you - I liked that one.

Yeah, I got the one that used fire too. It was cool, but I didn't really
use it too much anyway.

And you couldn't use it in HOTU - where it might have been actually useful.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> And you couldn't use it in HOTU - where it might have been actually useful.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Maxon wrote:
>>
>>>Is it when you use dragon blood that you get a stone that fries everyone
>>>around you - I liked that one.
>>
>>Yeah, I got the one that used fire too. It was cool, but I didn't really
>>use it too much anyway.

I was able to use my stone in HOTU - eventually :)

Kharsis