HotU - When can i get my gear back??

lobster

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2004

Just wondering when and if i get my characters equipment back. I had a nice
little (legal) custom sword for my assassin that'd i'd like to get back,
just wondering how long it will be...

Lobster wrote:
> Just wondering when and if i get my characters equipment back. I had a nice
> little (legal) custom sword for my assassin that'd i'd like to get back,
> just wondering how long it will be...

End of Chapter One.

Not sure how much that tells you. :p Make sure you search all your
enemies' possessions. It's in a chest after a major battle.

Kish wrote:
> Lobster wrote:
>
>>Just wondering when and if i get my characters equipment back. I had a nice
>>little (legal) custom sword for my assassin that'd i'd like to get back,
>>just wondering how long it will be...
>

> End of Chapter One.
>
> Not sure how much that tells you. :p Make sure you search all your
> enemies' possessions. It's in a chest after a major battle.

Is it just me or does it seem like you still don't get everything back?

I got everything back - embarrassingly there were 15 pages in the chests
inventory (Who me? Obsessively collect everything? No!). Well, everything
except the magic bags to carry it all. hmmmm.

Still I made a lot of money that day from the shop in a bottle.
Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> I got everything back - embarrassingly there were 15 pages in the chests
> inventory (Who me? Obsessively collect everything? No!). Well, everything
> except the magic bags to carry it all. hmmmm.
>
> Still I made a lot of money that day from the shop in a bottle.
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Yeah really. By the time you get it back, you have much better stuff. :)

> Maxon wrote:
> > I got everything back - embarrassingly there were 15 pages in the chests
> > inventory (Who me? Obsessively collect everything? No!). Well,
everything
> > except the magic bags to carry it all. hmmmm.
> >
> > Still I made a lot of money that day from the shop in a bottle.
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
>
> Yeah really. By the time you get it back, you have much better stuff. :)

Yes, that's right - I sold nearly everything I bought from SOU.

Best wishes
Maxon

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:18:47 -0500, John Salerno
<johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>Kish wrote:
>> Lobster wrote:
>>
>>>Just wondering when and if i get my characters equipment back. I had a nice
>>>little (legal) custom sword for my assassin that'd i'd like to get back,
>>>just wondering how long it will be...
>>

>> End of Chapter One.
>>
>> Not sure how much that tells you. :p Make sure you search all your
>> enemies' possessions. It's in a chest after a major battle.
>
>Is it just me or does it seem like you still don't get everything back?

I think it's buggy.

For the most part, your equipment is obsolete. However, it's way
shorted me on bags of holding.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

>>> End of Chapter One.
>>>
>>> Not sure how much that tells you. :p Make sure you search all your
>>> enemies' possessions. It's in a chest after a major battle.
>>
>>Is it just me or does it seem like you still don't get everything back?
>
> I think it's buggy.
>
> For the most part, your equipment is obsolete. However, it's way
> shorted me on bags of holding.

Yeah, I found that annoying. No matter what type of character I play I
always acquire a lot of magic bags and use them to hold scrolls, potions,
wands, arrows/bolts and other heavy items until sold. I also buy lots of
magic bolts/arrows and use them even when playing a magic user and store
them on a bag of holding.

While a fireball is usually devastating at higher levels, it does little
damage to a fire giant but ice bolts/arrows are very effective so I hate it
when you lose these bags filled with accumulated goodies, never to see most
of the bags again when you start HOTU.

Dave