Happy

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

Not sure if this operating system or software.
When I purchased a new computer last month, it has a trial version of Office
2003 on it. I have my own copy, so attempted to install it. The setup
program ignored my attempt, and activated the trial version, (or so it
seems) in spite of the fact that I entered the product key for my software.
What will happen when the trial is over? How can I tell if the full version
is installed or the trial? Has my software been invalidated?
If I should ask somewhere else, let me know.

How to determine if you have installed a trial version of Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826215

How to convert an Office 2003 Trial edition to a full retail edition
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831023

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP