DVD movie with hourglass

While viewing a movie on DVD, the hourglass remains next to the pointer. The
mouse does function properly using all functions. The movie plays well. Is
this of any concern to me? Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about movie hourglass

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:05:39 -0800, Breadstick wrote:

    > While viewing a movie on DVD, the hourglass remains next to the pointer. The
    > mouse does function properly using all functions. The movie plays well. Is
    > this of any concern to me? Thank you.

    A pointer with the hourglass symbol next to it signifies that the system is
    "working in the background," it is not unavailable.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Movies Microsoft DVD Windows XP