AD policies with citrix users and desktop users

Anybody who can help me,

We want to use AD policies to, for example redirect a
desktop. Is it possible to detect if a user logs on to
terminal server and than use policy X and if the user logs
on to a normal desktop use policy Y because on the normal
desktop we don't want to redirect the desktop?

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Richard Smit
HES Amsterdam
2 answers Last reply
More about policies citrix users desktop users

    In article <1ce3201c45388$f0a5c570$a301280a@phx.gbl>, in the
    microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Richard Smit
    <r_smit@wanadoo.nl> says...

    > We want to use AD policies to, for example redirect a
    > desktop. Is it possible to detect if a user logs on to
    > terminal server and than use policy X and if the user logs
    > on to a normal desktop use policy Y because on the normal
    > desktop we don't want to redirect the desktop?
    >
    > Is this possible?

    Sure, read up on Loopback Processing.

    --
    Paul Adare
    Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.

    So I did that but now if I log in as administrator I have
    the same GPO and don't want that. Did a deny on apply
    group policy for the domain admins but that didnt work.
    Any sugesstions?

    Robert Schaaf

Policy Desktops Citrix Windows