AD policies with citrix users and desktop users

Anybody who can help me,

We want to use AD policies to, for example redirect a
desktop. Is it possible to detect if a user logs on to
terminal server and than use policy X and if the user logs
on to a normal desktop use policy Y because on the normal
desktop we don't want to redirect the desktop?

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Richard Smit
HES Amsterdam

In article <1ce3201c45388$f0a5c570$a301280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Richard Smit
<r_smit@wanadoo.nl> says...

> We want to use AD policies to, for example redirect a
> desktop. Is it possible to detect if a user logs on to
> terminal server and than use policy X and if the user logs
> on to a normal desktop use policy Y because on the normal
> desktop we don't want to redirect the desktop?
>
> Is this possible?

Sure, read up on Loopback Processing.

--
Paul Adare
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.

So I did that but now if I log in as administrator I have
the same GPO and don't want that. Did a deny on apply
group policy for the domain admins but that didnt work.
Any sugesstions?

Robert Schaaf