Change Admin Password on servers

Looking for a tool that I can use to change the admin
password on many servers at the same time.

Is there a script that will do this for me? Maybe grab the
list from and excel spreadsheet?
1 answer Last reply
More about change admin password servers

    Two tools come to mind that can use a batch file. Cusrmgr form the Recource Kit and
    Pspassword from SysInternals. --- Steve

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272530
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pspasswd.shtml

    "Nick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for a tool that I can use to change the admin
    > password on many servers at the same time.
    >
    > Is there a script that will do this for me? Maybe grab the
    > list from and excel spreadsheet?

Security Microsoft Servers Windows