Change Admin Password on servers

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Looking for a tool that I can use to change the admin
password on many servers at the same time.

Is there a script that will do this for me? Maybe grab the
list from and excel spreadsheet?

Two tools come to mind that can use a batch file. Cusrmgr form the Recource Kit and
Pspassword from SysInternals. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272530
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pspasswd.shtml