  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 17, 2004 11:29:17 AM

Looking for a tool that I can use to change the admin
password on many servers at the same time.

Is there a script that will do this for me? Maybe grab the
list from and excel spreadsheet?

More about : change admin password servers

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 18, 2004 12:02:52 AM

Two tools come to mind that can use a batch file. Cusrmgr form the Recource Kit and
Pspassword from SysInternals. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272530
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pspasswd.sht...