battery bar icon

can anyone help me the battery bar (because i have a laptop) has dissapered
and i dnt kno why can anyone tell me why this might be
--
if u hav nothin nice to say then go and say it i dont mind
1 answer Last reply

    "steven smith" <stevensmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can anyone help me the battery bar (because i have a laptop) has
    > dissapered
    > and i dnt kno why can anyone tell me why this might be

    On some laptops, the battery icon only appears when you are on battery. To
    enable it to show all the time, go to "Power Options" from Control Panel.
    Under the "Advanced" tab, select "Always show icon on the taskbar".

Battery Laptops Microsoft Windows XP