URLScan

Tim

Thanks both.

I didn't know there was a 2.5 version...

I am deploying on a Windows 2003 Web server. Trying to do it automatically
as part of a web application install. It would seem from a quick read that
the issue I now have with the log files may be specifically addressed in
V2.5

Thanks again.

- Tim

> Maybe the link below will help. It is part of the IIS Lockdown tool. ---
> Steve
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/recommended/urlscan/default.asp
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/recommended/iislockdown/default.asp
>
> "Tim" <Tim@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Where does one get URLScan these days?
>>
>> - Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your posting here.

To download the Urlscan 2.5 tool, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=23d18937-dd7e-4613-
9928-7f94ef1c902a&DisplayLang=en:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=23d1
8937-dd7e-4613-9928-7f94ef1c902a

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Bob Qin
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

ME

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:44:23 GMT, bobqin@online.microsoft.com (Bob Qin [MSFT])
wrote:

>Hi Tim,
>
>Thanks for your posting here.
>
>To download the Urlscan 2.5 tool, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=23d18937-dd7e-4613-
>9928-7f94ef1c902a&DisplayLang=en:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=23d1
>8937-dd7e-4613-9928-7f94ef1c902a