How to setup organizational policies ? Via Templates

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.security (More info?)

Folks:

I would like to design & develop (security) policies (Firewall, DMZ,
Equipment, Router, Server, etc) for my organization.

* Where can I find POLICY TEMPLATES or SAMPLE POLICIES to give me a head
start ? Any links or references deeply appreciated.
* Is this TEMPLATE approach a good way to create organizational (security)
policies ?
*

Thanks,
John.
1 answer Last reply
More about setup organizational policies templates
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.security (More info?)

    you can also go to www.nsa.gov they have lots of file on how to secure
    windows and routers, Look at what they are saying but TEST before deploying
    as their file may be too secure for your needs

    --

    Jay Ferron ADSI, CISM, CISSP, MCP, MCDBA, MCSE, MCT, NSA - IAM, TCI

    "JohnNews" <johncarryl@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Folks:
    >

    > I would like to design & develop (security) policies (Firewall, DMZ,
    > Equipment, Router, Server, etc) for my organization.
    >
    > * Where can I find POLICY TEMPLATES or SAMPLE POLICIES to give me a head
    > start ? Any links or references deeply appreciated.
    > * Is this TEMPLATE approach a good way to create organizational
    (security)
    > policies ?
    > *
    >

    > Thanks,