How to setup organizational policies ? Via Templates

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
June 21, 2004 1:48:50 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.security (More info?)

Folks:

I would like to design & develop (security) policies (Firewall, DMZ,
Equipment, Router, Server, etc) for my organization.

* Where can I find POLICY TEMPLATES or SAMPLE POLICIES to give me a head
start ? Any links or references deeply appreciated.
* Is this TEMPLATE approach a good way to create organizational (security)
policies ?
*

Thanks,
John.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 24, 2004 12:41:37 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.security (More info?)

you can also go to www.nsa.gov they have lots of file on how to secure
windows and routers, Look at what they are saying but TEST before deploying
as their file may be too secure for your needs

--

Jay Ferron ADSI, CISM, CISSP, MCP, MCDBA, MCSE, MCT, NSA - IAM, TCI

!