Character in saved game question

Hi all,

A couple of friends and I were playing a game sometime ago
and we would like to continue it again. However, we know
2 of the 3 characters but can't remember the third.

Looking in the save game files we have the account name,
character name and deity (if that matters) but do we also
need the class to be able to respawn the character saved
in the game? If so, how do we determine what class the
character is?

Thanks for your help.

-Rzagos
1 answer Last reply
More about character saved game question

    Rzagos wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > A couple of friends and I were playing a game sometime ago
    > and we would like to continue it again. However, we know
    > 2 of the 3 characters but can't remember the third.
    >
    > Looking in the save game files we have the account name,
    > character name and deity (if that matters) but do we also
    > need the class to be able to respawn the character saved
    > in the game? If so, how do we determine what class the
    > character is?

    No, the player of that character should be offered the choice of playing
    that character again, as long as the account name is the same.

Games Video Games