How do I find out what my own CD key is?

Jo

Just need to know what my key is for my own system. Can i
find that somewhere on my computer? Thanks!

Right click on My Computer icon - Properies

Bojidar Alexandrov
"Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just need to know what my key is for my own system. Can i
> find that somewhere on my computer? Thanks!

Thanks!

ME

Download Belarc Advisor, run and install it. It will display the key for you
along with a lot of other info about your PC.

"pistolpeteaz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You need to download Magical Jelly Bean's "keyfinder". It
> can be found at:
> http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml

That works great at capturing my Windows Key; scary thing is, if told to
look for an office XP key, it "finds" one even though I don't have Office XP
:)
--
Jim
"Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."