How do I find out what my own CD key is?

Just need to know what my key is for my own system. Can i
find that somewhere on my computer? Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about find

    Right click on My Computer icon - Properies

    Bojidar Alexandrov
    "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just need to know what my key is for my own system. Can i
    > find that somewhere on my computer? Thanks!

    Thanks!

    Download Belarc Advisor, run and install it. It will display the key for you
    along with a lot of other info about your PC.

    You need to download Magical Jelly Bean's "keyfinder". It
    can be found at:

    "pistolpeteaz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > You need to download Magical Jelly Bean's "keyfinder". It
    > can be found at:
    > http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml

    That works great at capturing my Windows Key; scary thing is, if told to
    look for an office XP key, it "finds" one even though I don't have Office XP
    :)
    --
    Jim
    "Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

Security CD-Rom Microsoft Windows