I can't log in, Windows 2000

I was playing around trying to change the name of my
computer but i think i changed the wrong thing. First i
changed the compuer name and then instead of Workgroup, I
put a different name. Now I can't log in to Windowns. Any
Help?????
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000

    Company 'puter? Time to fess up and call your Helpdesk!

    "Carlos" <carloscajr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I was playing around trying to change the name of my
    > computer but i think i changed the wrong thing. First i
    > changed the compuer name and then instead of Workgroup, I
    > put a different name. Now I can't log in to Windowns. Any
    > Help?????

Login Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows