I can't log in, Windows 2000

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 22, 2004 12:10:06 AM

I was playing around trying to change the name of my
computer but i think i changed the wrong thing. First i
changed the compuer name and then instead of Workgroup, I
put a different name. Now I can't log in to Windowns. Any
Help?????

More about : log windows 2000

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 2:03:43 PM

Company 'puter? Time to fess up and call your Helpdesk!

!