Karen

I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body on
the brazier to summon Baliel, has anyone else had this problem. I've
tried dragging it, dropping it but nothing happens. Any help would be
great.
Thanks!

On 4 Apr 2005 12:00:32 -0700, karen@mysticbip.co.uk wrote:

>I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body on
>the brazier to summon Baliel, has anyone else had this problem. I've
>tried dragging it, dropping it but nothing happens. Any help would be
>great.
>Thanks!

The braizer is a container. Open it like a chest, put the beetle in.

Karen

Loren Pechtel wrote:
> On 4 Apr 2005 12:00:32 -0700, karen@mysticbip.co.uk wrote:
>
> >I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body
on
> >the brazier to summon Baliel, has anyone else had this problem. I've
> >tried dragging it, dropping it but nothing happens. Any help would
be
> >great.
> >Thanks!
>
> The braizer is a container. Open it like a chest, put the beetle in.

Thank you, I've managed to do it now, seems so obvious!!

karen@mysticbip.co.uk wrote:
> I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body on
> the brazier to summon Baliel,

Could someone tell me where in the game this is?
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:23:36 GMT, everlast <everlast@jmjservices.com>
wrote:

>karen@mysticbip.co.uk wrote:
>> I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body on
>> the brazier to summon Baliel,
>
>Could someone tell me where in the game this is?

The castle in the Charwood.

everlast wrote:
> karen@mysticbip.co.uk wrote:
>
>> I know it sounds daft but I just can't seem to place the beetle body on
>> the brazier to summon Baliel,
>

> Could someone tell me where in the game this is?

Chapter Two, Charwood Village, castle, Karlat's side.