Error Event Id 102 after grant rights to users

Tags:
  • Security
  • Storage
  • Event Id
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
a b G Storage
June 22, 2004 7:37:23 AM

Hi
i've assigned rights to an user to stop, start and restart
RSM service (removable storage) using Security
Configuration and Analysis. I gave total control rights to
domain admins and the user

Now i can't start this service. I get this error :

Event type: Error
Event source: Removable Storage Service
Event category: Any
Event Id: 102
Date: 22/06/2004
Time: 11:17:37
User: Not available
computer: MYSERVER
Cannot register COM class objects.

What can i do??

Thanks
Salva

More about : error event 102 grant rights users

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b G Storage
June 23, 2004 1:53:55 AM

Try giving system full control also. --- Steve