Chapter 2

Hi

At the end of the 1st chapter i lost my companion in a battle. I used the
stone of recall and i thought my companion would have respawned in the
portal room like normal. But she didn't, i have now started the 2nd chapter
without a companion. Do i have to go back and get another companion or is
there a location in chapter 2 where the companions hang out?

Cheers

Skimmer

Scratch that, i was mistaking chapter one finale for chapter two! I've now
started chapter two properly and have my own henchman. Does aribeth
continue in chapter 2 with her temple services? or is there someone else i
should be dealing with?

Cheers

Skimmer

"Skimmer" <skinner12@peeblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> At the end of the 1st chapter i lost my companion in a battle. I used the
> stone of recall and i thought my companion would have respawned in the
> portal room like normal. But she didn't, i have now started the 2nd
> chapter without a companion. Do i have to go back and get another
> companion or is there a location in chapter 2 where the companions hang
> out?
>
> Cheers
>
> Skimmer

Skimmer was thinking very hard :
> Scratch that, i was mistaking chapter one finale for chapter two! I've now
> started chapter two properly and have my own henchman. Does aribeth continue
> in chapter 2 with her temple services? or is there someone else i should be
> dealing with?
>
> Cheers
>
> Skimmer
>
> "Skimmer" <skinner12@peeblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> At the end of the 1st chapter i lost my companion in a battle. I used the
>> stone of recall and i thought my companion would have respawned in the
>> portal room like normal. But she didn't, i have now started the 2nd
>> chapter without a companion. Do i have to go back and get another
>> companion or is there a location in chapter 2 where the companions hang
>> out?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Skimmer

In the OC, Chapter Two, it does change... The Temple of Tyr in Port
Last is where your Stone of Recall takes you now... Aribeth has left
for reasons unknown (as of yet) and Neurik is who you deal with for
temple services... See Arin Gend's lodge for henchmen and for major
plot issues. Hope this helped.

DS

--
As we passed on
It seemed as if those scenes

--- Meriwether Lewis.

(supersedes <mn.2b967d54b88d2835.28733@excite.com>)

Skimmer was thinking very hard :
> Scratch that, i was mistaking chapter one finale for chapter two! I've now
> started chapter two properly and have my own henchman. Does aribeth
> continue in chapter 2 with her temple services? or is there someone else i
> should be dealing with?
>
> Cheers
>
> Skimmer
>
> "Skimmer" <skinner12@peeblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> At the end of the 1st chapter i lost my companion in a battle. I used the
>> stone of recall and i thought my companion would have respawned in the
>> portal room like normal. But she didn't, i have now started the 2nd
>> chapter without a companion. Do i have to go back and get another
>> companion or is there a location in chapter 2 where the companions hang
>> out?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Skimmer

In the OC, Chapter Two, it does change... The Temple of Tyr in Port
Last is where your Stone of Recall takes you now... Neurik is who you
deal with for temple services... See Kendrack's (sp?) Barracks for

"Dawnseeker" <nospam_dawnseeker3@excite.com> wrote in message
> (supersedes <mn.2b967d54b88d2835.28733@excite.com>)
>
> Skimmer was thinking very hard :
>> Scratch that, i was mistaking chapter one finale for chapter two! I've
>> now started chapter two properly and have my own henchman. Does aribeth
>> continue in chapter 2 with her temple services? or is there someone else
>> i should be dealing with?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Skimmer
>>
>> "Skimmer" <skinner12@peeblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> At the end of the 1st chapter i lost my companion in a battle. I used
>>> the stone of recall and i thought my companion would have respawned in
>>> the portal room like normal. But she didn't, i have now started the 2nd
>>> chapter without a companion. Do i have to go back and get another
>>> companion or is there a location in chapter 2 where the companions hang
>>> out?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Skimmer
>>>

> In the OC, Chapter Two, it does change... The Temple of Tyr in Port Last
> is where your Stone of Recall takes you now... Neurik is who you deal
> with for temple services... See Kendrack's (sp?) Barracks for henchmen
> and for major plot issues. Hope this helped.

yes it did, thank you. It seems i was a wee bit premature in posting
yesterday. I was just so chuffed to finally get through chapter 1.

Cheers

Skimmer