CD Key lost

Is there any way to retrieve the CD Key from the Windows
2000 Professional CD? I need to reinstall my system and
cannot do it without the CD Key. Please help...anyone.
1 answer Last reply
More about lost

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:35:02 -0700, "mom" <nsync@nemontel.net> wrote:

    >Is there any way to retrieve the CD Key from the Windows
    >2000 Professional CD? I need to reinstall my system and
    >cannot do it without the CD Key. Please help...anyone.

    How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
    Hardware:

    Jeff

Security CD-Rom Microsoft Windows