OK button Message text for users attempting to log in

I know that the message can be changed, but security and legal auditors here
want to change the button to say "I agree" as opposed to OK. Anyone have a
way to do this?

I don't know of a way to do that, but how about adding "by selecting OK you
agree to these terms" or such. Personally I think a signed user agreement
would be much more enforceable for discipline or such. --- Steve