OK button Message text for users attempting to log in

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
June 22, 2004 7:03:29 PM

I know that the message can be changed, but security and legal auditors here
want to change the button to say "I agree" as opposed to OK. Anyone have a
way to do this?

More about : button message text users attempting log

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 23, 2004 1:59:36 AM

I don't know of a way to do that, but how about adding "by selecting OK you
agree to these terms" or such. Personally I think a signed user agreement
would be much more enforceable for discipline or such. --- Steve

!