OK button Message text for users attempting to log in

I know that the message can be changed, but security and legal auditors here
want to change the button to say "I agree" as opposed to OK. Anyone have a
way to do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about button message text users attempting

    I don't know of a way to do that, but how about adding "by selecting OK you
    agree to these terms" or such. Personally I think a signed user agreement
    would be much more enforceable for discipline or such. --- Steve

    "Microsoft" <mas@mas.com> wrote in message
    > I know that the message can be changed, but security and legal auditors
    here
    > want to change the button to say "I agree" as opposed to OK. Anyone have
    > way to do this?

Security Login Microsoft Windows