Error: Windows cannot load your profile

How do I fix this error message: Windows cannot load
your profile because it may be corrupted. Contact your
administrator.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about error windows load profile

    You need to logon as an administrator other than that account. Then try to
    run Check Disk on it. If that does not help you will need to delete the
    profile in Control Panel/System/user profiles after copying as much of it as
    you can to another spot on the hard drive or cdrom to salvage your data
    later [such as my documents folder and emails]. Your profile is located
    under the documents and settings folder. After deletion you should be able
    to logon and a new default profile will be created for you. --- Steve

    "Shari" <shariandjimdontuse@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do I fix this error message: Windows cannot load
    > your profile because it may be corrupted. Contact your
    > administrator.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hello,

    Please take a look at the article listed below:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;296834

    Thank You.

    Diana

Security Microsoft Error Message Windows