file extensions

I need to know where to put .erf and.psd files.... the readmes,
unfortunately, tell me nothing.

TIA,

DS

--
As we passed on
It seemed as if those scenes

--- Meriwether Lewis.

Dawnseeker wrote:
> I need to know where to put .erf and.psd files.... the readmes,
> unfortunately, tell me nothing.

..erf files are exported game data. Put them where ever you wish. You
import them with the toolset. .psd files are Photoshop images. You open
them with Adobe Photoshop. Again, put them where ever you wish.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Barry Scott Will used his keyboard to write :
> Dawnseeker wrote:
>> I need to know where to put .erf and.psd files.... the readmes,
>> unfortunately, tell me nothing.
>

> .erf files are exported game data. Put them where ever you wish. You import
> them with the toolset. .psd files are Photoshop images. You open them with
> Adobe Photoshop. Again, put them where ever you wish.

Thanks Barry! I felt silly having to ask after playing for so long, but
at least now I know. Nice website, btw.

--
As we passed on
It seemed as if those scenes