Creating local User group rights to modify dial-up connect..

Tags:
  • Connection
  • Dial Up Connection
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 23, 2004 10:37:41 AM

I am trying to find out how to set local User group rights
so that a person can modify the properties (to simply
change a phone number) of a dial-up connection. Thanks

More about : creating local user group rights modify dial connect

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 8:29:11 PM

I don't think that can be done on W2K unless they are at least a power user.
Windows XP has the built in network configuration operators group to
accomodate such needs if an upgrade is a possibility. --- Steve