Creating local User group rights to modify dial-up connect..

I am trying to find out how to set local User group rights
so that a person can modify the properties (to simply
change a phone number) of a dial-up connection. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about creating local user group rights modify dial connect

    I don't think that can be done on W2K unless they are at least a power user.
    Windows XP has the built in network configuration operators group to
    accomodate such needs if an upgrade is a possibility. --- Steve

    "Jeremy" <Jeremy.L.Harkins@dss.mo.gov> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find out how to set local User group rights
    > so that a person can modify the properties (to simply
    > change a phone number) of a dial-up connection. Thanks

Connection Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows