Active Sync with SBS 2003

May 6, 2005 5:57:15 AM

Since upgrading our sbs server to 2003 I can no longer use active sync
to sync my calendar and contacts. On the PDA I get the following
error:

I am trying to get my PocketPC to sync up to Exchange 2003 but an
receiveing
the following error:
Unable to connect. Verify your dialup or proxy settings are correct and

try
again. Error code: CONNMGR_36.

Any ideas?

HELP!!!!!

More about : active sync sbs 2003

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 1:43:34 PM

obvious question - have you googled for "CONNMGR_36"?
You may also want to search MS website for that. Also,
did you post this in the pocket pc activesync group?

xfiler

!