i have a 98 client trying to connect to my 2000 terminal s..

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?)

for some reason my 98 wkst will not connect to my 2000 term server ...i dont
have problem with other connecting workstation ..well not all the time... is
this a lic issue....

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?)

Need a lot more info in order to help. Any error messages? Are you using the
RD client or TSWeb?