Windows Update

Looking for a way to enable Windows Updates to be active
for users without Administrative rights on Windows 2000
workstations. I am open to either a workstation or
server solution....

Thank s for any help

If you are using at least SP3 I believe, you can configure Windows Updates
by schedule which does not require administrator intervention. Software
Update Services is free from MS and allows you to add your own update server
to the domain on a W2K or W2003 server running IIS and allows you to
download and approve updates and service packs for distribution via your lan
and then you can use Group Policy to configure Windows Update for network
clients. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/sus/default.mspx
http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/services/computers/operatingsystems/sus/configuring
..html -- example how to configure client for scheduled update and how to
configure clients via Group Policy.