Lost Admin Password

Are there any hacks I can use to retrieve or change a lost admin
password for a stand alone win2K server? I can still log on as a
power user, but admin is lost. If I have to re-install win2k I could
use some hints on doing that without losing the current configuration
for things like IIS.

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about lost admin password

    I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
    http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#password

    --
    Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP

    "Bob" <uctraing@ultranet.com> wrote in message
    > Are there any hacks I can use to retrieve or change a lost admin
    > password for a stand alone win2K server? I can still log on as a
    > power user, but admin is lost. If I have to re-install win2k I could
    > use some hints on doing that without losing the current configuration
    > for things like IIS.
    >
    > Thanks,

Windows