spyware companies are pissed off $#@k them

knowsitall

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
http://www.tgdaily.com/2007/02/07/microsoft_dismisses_vista_game_claims/

check out that link. it is so great knowing the spyware cant be downloaded under your nose with windows vista. guys who make cheesy games for us to play on websites used to sneak files on ur pc under your nose. that article above is about these programers crying cuz they are gonna lose their jobs cuz they can no longer infect are pc's with garbage!! hahaha i m so happy damn #@#$in bastards.!!

kchimko

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
hehehe

well the article did say that security is increased while web browsing in the meaning that any attempted downloads will first have to be approved by YOU!

Spyware company's are still in buissness as there are pop ups that ask you to click here for free HD scans and blah blah blah.

so i am certain there will be more of those types of add's as those would be the easyest to use social engineering on home users and trick them into allowing those downloads.

but still, to me the added secutiry is welcome.

Aswell i really dont see the big deal about the esrb rating argument... either parents want it or not and its toggleable.

anyways... Vista good

kchimko

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
alrighty, that article was enlightening.

hmmm so if i change my mobo for example in my computer i need to re purchase windows vista... thats no good... no good at all...

hehe well i guess i was making an assumption on vista without knowing all the facts about it.

internet security is welcome...

Media Security can stay the F outa my Compy...

although i am a bit off of topic

Vista - half good, half bad...