Group Policy Settings for IE

Is there a place in AD Group Policies that I can specify what Home Page IE
users have to go to? I have already set the "Disable Changing Home Page"
policy.

TIA,

-Tom
2 answers Last reply
More about group policy settings

    Hi Tom,

    Sure there is. Click Edit on appropriate Group Policy where you want to set
    this setting and then drill down at User Settings -> Windows Settings ->
    Internet Explorer Maintenance -> URLs -> Click on Important URLs and enter
    one under Home Page URL.

    Mike

    "Tom Rogers" <jeditom@NO-SPAMtwcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a place in AD Group Policies that I can specify what Home Page IE
    > users have to go to? I have already set the "Disable Changing Home Page"
    > policy.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > -Tom

    That's the ticket!

    Thanx,
    -Tom

    "Miha Pihler" <mihap-news@atlantis.si> wrote in message
    > Hi Tom,
    >
    > Sure there is. Click Edit on appropriate Group Policy where you want to
    set
    > this setting and then drill down at User Settings -> Windows Settings ->
    > Internet Explorer Maintenance -> URLs -> Click on Important URLs and enter
    > one under Home Page URL.
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > "Tom Rogers" <jeditom@NO-SPAMtwcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there a place in AD Group Policies that I can specify what Home Page
    IE
    > > users have to go to? I have already set the "Disable Changing Home Page"
    > > policy.
    > >
    > > TIA,
    > >
    > > -Tom

Policy Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows