Group Policy Settings for IE

Is there a place in AD Group Policies that I can specify what Home Page IE
users have to go to? I have already set the "Disable Changing Home Page"
policy.

TIA,

-Tom

Hi Tom,

Sure there is. Click Edit on appropriate Group Policy where you want to set
this setting and then drill down at User Settings -> Windows Settings ->
Internet Explorer Maintenance -> URLs -> Click on Important URLs and enter
one under Home Page URL.

Mike

"Tom Rogers" <jeditom@NO-SPAMtwcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is there a place in AD Group Policies that I can specify what Home Page IE
> users have to go to? I have already set the "Disable Changing Home Page"
> policy.
>
> TIA,
>
> -Tom

That's the ticket!