Deactivate "deny access" to folder.

I've denied (by mistake) all permissions on a folder, to
who?, to Everyone. I asked the administrator for help but
he could not open it, modify it, nothing (it's even
undeleteable). I need access to this folder cause i have
very important info in it. I would be very grateful to he
who can teach me the way to open the locks that this
folder now has and rid me of my dilema. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about deactivate deny access folder

    Try going to the folder properties and go to the security page and change permissions
    back. If you can not the "owner" of the folder can always change permissions on a
    folder. Look in the advanced page of the security page and select owner to see who
    the owner is. Either that user can change the permissions back or any administrator
    can "take ownership" as shown in the list under the owner. One an administrator has
    taken ownership, they can change permissions back to what you need. --- Steve

    "Iohann Sepulveda" <iohann2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've denied (by mistake) all permissions on a folder, to
    > who?, to Everyone. I asked the administrator for help but
    > he could not open it, modify it, nothing (it's even
    > undeleteable). I need access to this folder cause i have
    > very important info in it. I would be very grateful to he
    > who can teach me the way to open the locks that this
    > folder now has and rid me of my dilema. Thank you.

Security Microsoft Permissions Windows