set log in password?

I originally had required log in on boot with manditory
alt ctrl delete but this has disapeared. I now have 2
housemates and wish to severely limit their access but let
them be users. What do I do to require boot log in again
so I can start setting permissions. Win 2K with ntfs file
system only on all partitions
1 answer Last reply
More about password

    Follow the instructions below. --- Steve

    Password Prompt in a Non-Domain System
    1.. In Control Panel, double-click Users and Passwords.
    2.. Click to use the Users must enter a user name and password to use this
    computer check box.

    NOTE: This option does not appear on a system that is a member of a
    domain.
    3.. Click the Advanced tab.
    4.. Click to use the Require users to press Ctrl-Alt-Del before logging on
    check box.

    "uriah heep" <stan100@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I originally had required log in on boot with manditory
    > alt ctrl delete but this has disapeared. I now have 2
    > housemates and wish to severely limit their access but let
    > them be users. What do I do to require boot log in again
    > so I can start setting permissions. Win 2K with ntfs file
    > system only on all partitions

Login Boot Windows