unable to access servers remotely

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 26, 2004 8:32:31 AM

HI friends

Please help me to solve this issue.
In my office i am having 4 2000 servers and 2 2003
servers. i use to connect to all these servers remotely
from my client PC within the network for
troubleshooting.i have enabled terminal services in the
2K servers for the same.
last week my network got effected by a virus
named "w32.korgo-l.worm". This came in to notice while
some of the users started complaning that thier system is
shutting down continously (all 2K prof clients)
with "LASS.EXE" some error. when i checked the servers
out of 4, 3 2K servers got shutdown showing the
infection. Then i installed the patch and updation
specified in symantec and brought the systems back.
Now the 3 2K servers which got infected i am not able to
remotely access, it's showing "Client could not establish
connection" and so. But the 2K server which was not
infected i am able to access remotely and also my 2K3
servers.
i tried uninstalling and installing the Terminal services
but still not working
Can anybody tell me which is blocking by remote access
conneciton to these servers and how i can overcome this
issue, please!!!!

Thanks
June 29, 2004 11:39:01 PM

Do you have dial-in permissions and are you part of the terminal server group?

!