Forgot Win2000 local administrator password

I forgot local administrator password on win2000 prof.
i want to change the ip address then only it can connect
to network. Is there any other solution to rectify that?
7 clients systems are with this problem.

Kindly help me. I am in critical situation
1 answer Last reply
More about forgot win2000 local administrator password

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:36:50 -0700, "Shanthi"

    >I forgot local administrator password on win2000 prof.
    >i want to change the ip address then only it can connect
    >to network. Is there any other solution to rectify that?
    >7 clients systems are with this problem.
    >
    >Kindly help me. I am in critical situation

    Use the freeware at tip 1984 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com to
    reset the administrator password.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP