Forgot Win2000 local administrator password

I forgot local administrator password on win2000 prof.
i want to change the ip address then only it can connect
to network. Is there any other solution to rectify that?
7 clients systems are with this problem.

Kindly help me. I am in critical situation

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:36:50 -0700, "Shanthi"

>I forgot local administrator password on win2000 prof.
>i want to change the ip address then only it can connect
>to network. Is there any other solution to rectify that?
>7 clients systems are with this problem.
>
>Kindly help me. I am in critical situation

Use the freeware at tip 1984 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com to
reset the administrator password.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP