Desactivate Control panel in a work station

Hi I need to improve my LAn security disabling the control panel in my work station.

How can I do this? Using local policies... domain policies? editin local user's profile..

THX

You can "hide" Control Panel using Group Policy. Of course Group Policy offers much
more. For your specific question look under user configuration/administrative
templates/control panel. Domain policies of course are much easier to manage than
local policies. The links below about Group Policy may help. There is a lot more to
lan security than Group Policy including password policy, account lockout policy,
patch management, etc. See the last link for the Windows 2000 Security Hardening
Guide. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/distsys/part4/dsgch22.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/management/groupsteps.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/win2000/win2khg/default.mspx