cloacktower quest

Just a quick question about the cloacktower quest. I have to get some stuff
for the lady there, apparently i order that she tells me. Does it HAVE to
be in that order? I dont want to do the peninsula until later...

Leon wrote:
> Just a quick question about the cloacktower quest. I have to get some stuff
> for the lady there, apparently i order that she tells me. Does it HAVE to
> be in that order? I dont want to do the peninsula until later...

No, you do not have to collect the items in a particular order. Just
collect the items and, when you have all four, return to the Cloaktower
for the second part of the test. It is in the second part of the test
that the order of the items is significant.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Ahhh...gotcha....
Thanks
"Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
> Leon wrote:
> > Just a quick question about the cloacktower quest. I have to get some
stuff
> > for the lady there, apparently i order that she tells me. Does it HAVE
> > be in that order? I dont want to do the peninsula until later...
>

> No, you do not have to collect the items in a particular order. Just
> collect the items and, when you have all four, return to the Cloaktower
> for the second part of the test. It is in the second part of the test
> that the order of the items is significant.
> --
> Barry Scott Will
> Pyric RPG Publications
> http://www.pyric.com/

I had wanted to do that quest for a while but got the items out of order,
and thought that i couldnt complete the quest....thanks for the tip is what
i meant to say!