Folder Movement

I was wondering if there is a way to lock down folders so
that users cannot move them somewhere else by mistake. We
have times where a user will mistakenly drag a folder up
to or down to the next folder thereby taking out of
production and incomming files are not received because
the folder is missing.
1 answer Last reply
More about folder movement

    Don't let users have modify permissions to folders, though that will not allow them
    to delete either. You can use ntfs special permissions to give users separate
    permissions to folders from files if need be by using the "apply onto" box while
    configuring special permissions. --- Steve

    "Jim Lawson" <jlawson@bostonfinancial.com> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if there is a way to lock down folders so
    > that users cannot move them somewhere else by mistake. We
    > have times where a user will mistakenly drag a folder up
    > to or down to the next folder thereby taking out of
    > production and incomming files are not received because
    > the folder is missing.

Security Microsoft Windows