Best way to give a temp user FTP access to a single folder..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
July 1, 2004 6:32:18 PM

This is along the same lines of the other post I just made.

I have an individual who needs FTP access to a single folder
(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestFolder) on a W2K Server. What is the most
efficient, secure way to set him up with only access to this folder, and
nothing more. As per my previous post, I would like to make it so that he
can only see that folder and nothing more, if it is easy to do so.

I find Windows 2000 Server security to be quite confusing, although I am
sure it is mostly ignorance on my part. If there are any simple words of
wisdom that help to make it all clear to the average newbie, I would
appreciate hearing them. I'm hoping for one of those rare Eureka moments!

Thanks again.

--
David Jensen
Replace the xx in my E-mail address with "Team" for my real E-mail address

Try this links
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;201771&Product=iis50

Or

Create seperate virtual directory