My LG Reciever Question

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 5, 2004 1:28:00 AM

I'm taking it back, as I readsome postings on it. that it takes over the
setting on your TV, and it does, it will not let me change them unless I use
the LG unit which has less control then my Hitachi 50v500.

I need a Cheaper OTA box, that's all I'm concered about, please give me a
couple Links or models, I'd sure appreciate it.

More about : reciever question

Anonymous
July 5, 2004 2:03:15 AM

I was looking around, how is that Samsung 'SIRTS360' ?

!