log on to windows password and user error

when I fired up my win2k pc today it asked me for a password. Well I have no password in the first place; I checked my hard drive and found 11 viruses and trojans; I deleted them. Since I could not access my system, I did the scanning for virus using another machine. Is there any way to access my system again? please help.Oh yes and I also tried logging in using the guest account ;even that was turned off.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows password user error

    Check this:
    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    And:
    I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
    http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#password

    --
    Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP

    "user72th" <user72th@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I fired up my win2k pc today it asked me for a password. Well I have
    > no password in the first place; I checked my hard drive and found 11
    > viruses and trojans; I deleted them. Since I could not access my system, I
    > did the scanning for virus using another machine. Is there any way to
    > access my system again? please help.Oh yes and I also tried logging in
    > using the guest account ;even that was turned off.

Microsoft Windows