log on to windows password and user error

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 2, 2004 11:42:01 AM

when I fired up my win2k pc today it asked me for a password. Well I have no password in the first place; I checked my hard drive and found 11 viruses and trojans; I deleted them. Since I could not access my system, I did the scanning for virus using another machine. Is there any way to access my system again? please help.Oh yes and I also tried logging in using the guest account ;even that was turned off.

More about : log windows password user error

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 3:15:25 PM

Check this:
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.ht...

And:
I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#password

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP