Shutdown Window Chaged

My shutdown window changed from the standard 3 buttons back to the old style
98 window. I can't figure out how to change it back. I know it has to be
something simple but I can't locate it. Please help...this is very annoying.
Thanks.

John
1 answer Last reply
More about shutdown window chaged

    Hi John,

    Enable the Welcome Screen via Control Panel, User Accounts applet. Follow
    these steps:

    Click Start, Run and type 'Control Userpasswords'
    Click Change the way users log on or off
    Enable "Use the Welcome Screen" box
    Click Apply Options button

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Jkenney997" <Jkenney997@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My shutdown window changed from the standard 3 buttons back to the old
    > style
    > 98 window. I can't figure out how to change it back. I know it has to be
    > something simple but I can't locate it. Please help...this is very
    > annoying.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > John

Microsoft Shutdown Windows XP