Shutdown Window Chaged

February 26, 2005 3:57:02 AM

My shutdown window changed from the standard 3 buttons back to the old style
98 window. I can't figure out how to change it back. I know it has to be
something simple but I can't locate it. Please help...this is very annoying.
Thanks.

John

More about : shutdown window chaged

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 6:19:18 PM

Hi John,

Enable the Welcome Screen via Control Panel, User Accounts applet. Follow
these steps:

Click Start, Run and type 'Control Userpasswords'
Click Change the way users log on or off
Enable "Use the Welcome Screen" box
Click Apply Options button

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP