How can I stop renewing the password every 2 weeks........

peterm

Is there a way to stop the renewing of the password every 2 weeks. I
appreciate your help in advance I'm using win2000 pro..........Peter

You can adjust the password expiration in the local
security policy, within the computer tree under the
local policy security options you will find a accounts
policy node, wherein is the setting you need to adjust.
However, if you are in a domain this may be no longer
under your local control.
Alternatively, in usrmgr.msc access the properties of
your account and check the box in the attributes listing
for password never expires (doing this in not recommended).

--
Roger Abell
MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA