Administrator Password

Everytime I try to log on Windows has started asking me for a password. I
have never set a password but can't seem to get past this!
Any help gratefully received
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator password

    There is no easy work around. If there was, then what would be the point of using
    passwords.

    If you are using fat32 file system as shown in your drive properties then you can
    boot from a floppy and rename the sam file in the \winnt\system32\config folder and
    reboot which will reset the built in administrator account password to be blank. That
    will also delete any users or groups that you have created, but not the data in the
    user profiles. Otherwise see the link below. --- Steve

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm -- read all precautions,
    particularly about EFS encrypted files.

    "barrie" <basser@tiscali.es> wrote in message
    > Everytime I try to log on Windows has started asking me for a password. I
    > have never set a password but can't seem to get past this!
    > Any help gratefully received

Security Microsoft Windows