Security setting

kuldeep_13

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
when i,m opning my internet, my computer is aking that,,,,,

your current security setting put your computer at risk. click here to change your security setting.....

how to remove this option please help me.

Ashrider

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
To stop the information bar from blocking file and software downloads

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

Click the Security tab, and then click Custom level.

Do one or both of the following:

To turn off the Information bar for ActiveX controls, scroll to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, click Enable.

To turn off the Information bar for file downloads, scroll to the Downloads section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable.

Click OK, click Yes to confirm that you want to make the change, and then click OK again.

Hopes this helps let me know if it does.

Ashrider

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

To turn off the Information bar for ActiveX controls, scroll to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, click Enable.

To turn off the Information bar for file downloads, scroll to the Downloads section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable.

Click OK, click Yes to confirm that you want to make the change, and then click OK again.

Ashrider

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012