Paladin/Blackguard and Aribeth's Sword?

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ok, first of all, i've Googled this group but found nothing in particular
about this. I'd like to leave my wizard at 25+ level and go from the
scratch.

So, i'd realy like to be bastard and turn a lawful good paladin into a
lawful evil paladin. But, has anyone tried this one in practice? What
things keep loyalty but makes you more evil? Any hints?

TIA!

--
Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

Bubba wrote:
> Ok, first of all, i've Googled this group but found nothing in particular
> about this. I'd like to leave my wizard at 25+ level and go from the
> scratch.
>
> So, i'd realy like to be bastard and turn a lawful good paladin into a
> lawful evil paladin. But, has anyone tried this one in practice? What
> things keep loyalty but makes you more evil? Any hints?

How's this for a hint?

Bioware didn't script any changes along the Lawful/Chaotic axis in the
OC. If your character starts out Lawful, s/he will finish at exactly 85
Lawful, no matter what you do.

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Kish's log on stardate 26 tra 2005

> How's this for a hint?
>
> Bioware didn't script any changes along the Lawful/Chaotic axis in
> the OC. If your character starts out Lawful, s/he will finish at
> exactly 85 Lawful, no matter what you do.

Very nice. Thx a lot! ;)

--
Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Proj_Eng's log on stardate 25 tra 2005

> Look at the Bioware Epic character bhuild for the Infernal Warrior.
>
> http://nwn.bioware.com/underdark/character_infernalwarrior.html
>
> This should do the trick....

Great character, but since now i know that my lawfulnes cannot be changed,
i think i can do it on my own. Thanks anyway!

--
Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

Are you asking how to go to lawful evil/.. i.e go evil without
maintaining a lawful standing
Depends if you are asking on how to "Roleplay" this.. or take the right
paths in the OC/Hotu to do this.

I can give you lots of roleplay advice on how to do this, but OC i am
not so sure.

Which you need?