Paladin/Blackguard and Aribeth's Sword?

Ok, first of all, i've Googled this group but found nothing in particular
about this. I'd like to leave my wizard at 25+ level and go from the
scratch.

So, i'd realy like to be bastard and turn a lawful good paladin into a
lawful evil paladin. But, has anyone tried this one in practice? What
things keep loyalty but makes you more evil? Any hints?

TIA!

--
Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

    Look at the Bioware Epic character bhuild for the Infernal Warrior.

    http://nwn.bioware.com/underdark/character_infernalwarrior.html

    This should do the trick....

    Bubba wrote:
    > Ok, first of all, i've Googled this group but found nothing in particular
    > about this. I'd like to leave my wizard at 25+ level and go from the
    > scratch.
    >
    > So, i'd realy like to be bastard and turn a lawful good paladin into a
    > lawful evil paladin. But, has anyone tried this one in practice? What
    > things keep loyalty but makes you more evil? Any hints?

    How's this for a hint?

    Bioware didn't script any changes along the Lawful/Chaotic axis in the
    OC. If your character starts out Lawful, s/he will finish at exactly 85
    Lawful, no matter what you do.

    Kish's log on stardate 26 tra 2005

    > How's this for a hint?
    >
    > Bioware didn't script any changes along the Lawful/Chaotic axis in
    > the OC. If your character starts out Lawful, s/he will finish at
    > exactly 85 Lawful, no matter what you do.

    Very nice. Thx a lot! ;)

    --
    Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
    Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Proj_Eng's log on stardate 25 tra 2005

    > Look at the Bioware Epic character bhuild for the Infernal Warrior.
    >
    > http://nwn.bioware.com/underdark/character_infernalwarrior.html
    >
    > This should do the trick....

    Great character, but since now i know that my lawfulnes cannot be changed,
    i think i can do it on my own. Thanks anyway!

    --
    Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
    Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Are you asking how to go to lawful evil/.. i.e go evil without
    maintaining a lawful standing
    Depends if you are asking on how to "Roleplay" this.. or take the right
    paths in the OC/Hotu to do this.

    I can give you lots of roleplay advice on how to do this, but OC i am
    not so sure.

    Which you need?

Games Video Games